presents Talk To Me 100.
A powerful, engaging tool for children who are learning to talk, or who have difficulty mastering verbal expression. An interactive teaching device, Talk To Me 100 allows the child - by pressing buttons - to see words, hear words, understand their meaning and experience the joy of communication. The accompanying instructional CD enhances use of the device. Together, you and your child will have fun learning to talk!
priced the Talk To Me 100 at $59 to make
this tool available to all children and their
communities. Our one year warranty guarantees
Our Customers Spoke and We Listened.
The New Talk To Me 100 has
100 symbols, words, and dedicated sounds to facilitate more
The New Version has 1 word per symbol whereas the original Talk To Me 100 has 100 symbols representing 126 corresponding words. Some symbols have 2 or 3 words per button. A side to side comparision page will be coming soon.
This website is dedicated to enhance partner assisted voice output communication strategies using Talk To Me 100. Inside you will find a free print version, professional symbol package with foreign language overlays and communication resources, links to the experts, emerging language and literacy strategies. Contact us to order your Talk To Me 100 or speak with us personally today.
Mail: 1207 Bly Ct, Eustis, FL 32726
This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
All rights reserved. 2011 Sydspeak Inc. This device may not be reproduced in whole or in
part without written permission. Patent Pending.
- Communicate using gestures and/or behaviors, either socially appropriate behaviors or challenging behaviors
- Have few messages that (s)he communicates well and/or often using symbols or any methods listed above
- Frequency and reliability of understanding and expression varies from day to day or activity to activity
- Pictures may seem to increase comprehension and/or expression
- Does not show interest in social interactions
- Has narrow/few interests
- Has short attention to most activities